According to Reader’s Digest, there are 8 places on Air BnB that you can rent that are also haunted. I can almost guarantee you there are more than 8 but I’m guessing for purposes of this article they just looked at a list of haunted places and cross-referenced it with listings on Air BnB. Here is what the article says, for what it’s worth:
- The Manor in Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Kahn Saloon in Jefferson, Texas (The Houston Chronicle says Jefferson is Texas’s most haunted town. Take that as you will.
- A room in New Orleans’ Parks-Bowman Mansion
- “Madness Chamber” in the United Kingdom
- Talliston estate in the United Kingdom
- Pet-friendly house in Bisbee, Arizona ” “odd unexplained mischief, nothing at all scary or malevolent.”
- Farnam Manor in Richfield, Ohio
- Secret passage home in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Hard to rent a room based on some of these titles but I suppose dig hard enough and you can figure it out.